We booked with Travelocity and paid $120 a nite. Hotel is charming and romantic, you feel like you're a guest in a cozy house. We were upgraded to a 1 BR suite and the room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom is big but there is no heater in the bathroom so it can get cold! There are heaters in bedroom and living room though. The best part of the hotel was the incredibly comfortable bed!! Breakfast buffet was great and food served when we down to eat at 515am. The staff is courteious and attentive.. Its about a 5 mins walk to the Plaza and quiet but close enough to get to bars and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.