The hotel was very convenient to our tour and was recommended by the tour company. I was nervous of where to stay but this hotel proved to be just right. The staff was helpful and easy to communicate with. The restaurant on site served a wonderful breakfast and dinner while we were there.
The rooms are sparse but clean. The bathrooms are older but adequate. The hotel is shaped in a square with a nice courtyard in the center. The hotel was located close to many shops and churches etc. We were on the go while in Cusco so we didn't spend much time in the hotel.
We thought it was quaint and "typical" of the area. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection