The hotel was very convenient to our tour and was recommended by the tour company. I was nervous of where to stay but this hotel proved to be just right. The staff was helpful and easy to communicate with. The restaurant on site served a wonderful breakfast and dinner while we were there.
The rooms are sparse but clean. The bathrooms are older but adequate. The hotel is shaped in a square with a nice courtyard in the center. The hotel was located close to many shops and churches etc. We were on the go while in Cusco so we didn't spend much time in the hotel.
We thought it was quaint and "typical" of the area. I would recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.