Recently, on our trip to Cusco and the Sacred Valley, we had the good fortune of staying in Casa Andina Private Collection hotels in both places. The hotels were beautiful, well situated, and very guest oriented!
Our reservations included breakfast, and I cannot compliment them enough on the variety of choices and the availability of breakfast items. Believe me, this was not a "continental" breakfast!
Our rooms were very nicely appointed, and the grounds were beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.