Stayed for three nights with my wife and her family. In the room we stayed in the first night, we realized during the night that the heater could not turn off, so the room got incredible hot - and furthermore, the fan in the cealing only worked when the light was one... So no sleep the first night. We where then changed to a room where both heater and fan worked fine...
Furthermore, reception claimed that breakfast was open from 5am - perfect as we had to catch an early train to Machu Picchu one morning... However, when we came to breakfast at 5am, there was nothing! We managed to ask for some fruits which they then served to us, and when we left at 5.30, not much had happened to the breakfast buffet....
Service at the reception and from the concierge was very good....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection