Hotel is in central Cusco so walking to any city points of interest is easy.
Property layout is unusual but interesting, multiple courtyards and some classical features.
Front desk service was good, restaurant staff friendly, breakfast buffet had a good selection.
Room was clean and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.