We checked in New Years Eve (Cusco was gridlocked!)and stayed three days. Wonderful historic building walking distance from main Cusco sites, including Plaza de Armas. Great room, fun to just walk the property, which was like a museum with its paintings and carvings. Great buffet breakfast included, super friendly and helpful staff. The casa Andina made our stay in Cosco all the more wonderful. We didn' try their restaurant, there were too many others in town to try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection