We arrived to Casa Andina on December 31th. The atmosphere was great. All the hotel staff were nice and welcoming. The building itself was unbelievable and has a very interesting story.
Definitely one of the best New Year's Eve ever.
I would definitely recommend this hotel. It made the hole road trip even better.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house, just 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas, replete with authentic colonial character. It offers the intimacy of a boutique hotel but the comforts and services of a much larger property. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies and the romantic gourmet restaurant invites guests to dine by candlelight in one of 4 connected salons richly decorated with 18th-century Cusco School paintings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.