This is a nice hotel and the restauant associated with it is great. The location is convenient to most attactions such as museums and restaurants. It is in an old buiding that has two courtyards and is quite attractive.
My only issue is that being an older building, the rooms are small. Again, not particularly a big issue since you really should be out seeing the sites. But my problem is when they start with a small room then put a king sized bed in it. Makes for very cramped quarters. Talking to someone else who stayed at the Monasterio the same thing happens there. So I guess they get to advertise a king size bed and neglect to mention it precludes actually staying in the room in an upright position for any lenght of time with a degree of comfort.
We stayed at the same chain in Trujillo and really liked it but it was not in an historical building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco is located in a beautiful eighteenth century mansion. Its majestic colonial courtyards invite you to live an authentic Cusco experience, in a space full of beauty and history. It is located just 4 blocks away from Cusco's main square, ideal city point for exploring the delights of the Imperial city. Start the tour from the Limacpampa square, located just outside the hotel. Discover the magic of the mythical city of Cusco, and its narrow cobbled streets. Be surprised by the ancient Inca culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Cusco Hotel Cusco
- Cusco Casa Andina Private Collection