I liked that this was slightly outside the Plaza de Aramas location. It means it's a little quiter with less foot traffic. It's a nice walk through (very safe) streets that passes by shops that don't have the hectic pressure and crowds that you'll find in the main plaza. The hotel staff was very helpful with suggestions (where to find another market, distances/taxi prices to different areas, general questions about Cusco). We were able to store our bags there on two occasions when we left to hike the Inca Trail and on a 7 day rain forest tour. Both times our bags were waiting for us in our room when we checked back in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco