This is a nice hotel at the centre of cusco, 3-4 minutes walking distance to the main square. We stayed here 3 nights and one extra night after our visit to Machu Picchu and they upgraded us to the suite for free. It was a very big room (with jacuzzi) and a beautiful view of the mountains. The standard room is a bit small but they are clean and have comfy beds which is all you need in a beautiful place like Cusco as you will be spending most of your time walking around or at the main square and spend very less time in your room. They have many laundry places nearby (we only paid 4 soles for 1kg) which is very good. The staff are very helpful and made our stay memorable. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco