Very cute modest hotel. Staff is very friendly and facility is clean and cute (i.e. it is not a huge hotel with lots of amenities, but it is a medium sized, local and beautifully kept hotel).
Plus: clean, low key, friendly staff, board game area, close to plaza de las armas, affordable
Cons: the breakfast that is included in the rate is so-so (clean, but not many choices and not the best quality foods).
Overall: YES I would definitely recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a sprawling colonial building built around a sunny colonial stone courtyard, peacefully removed from Cusco's fast pace - like a sophisticated country hotel in the city. Rooms offer superb distant views of Cusco's tiled rooftops and surrounding mountains or of the handsome arcaded interior courtyard and ample terrace. Tucked away in the heart of the city's most atmospheric neighborhood, San-Blas, the hotel has 4-wood-burning-chimneys, a rustic restaurant and bar, and delightful sitting areas. The hotel offers Internet Center, Wireless internet access, ATM, laundry service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco San Blas Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco