If you are looking for a hotel room at a fair price, nothing uncomfortably fancy, with a fantastic location...then this is the place! We were initially planning to stay in one of the top five stars hotels in town, but unfortunately our budget didn't allow us to (we wanted to treat ourselves after finishing the Inca trail). Somehow a friend of us recommended this hotel that had a decent price and was just around the corner from the main square! Yes, it does get a bit noisy...but you could expect that, since the building has such a central location; surrounded by shops, clubs, restaurants, etc...which came in very handy to us.
Our room was clean and cozy, nothing amazing but it was just what we needed at the end. The staff was very warm and spoke English fluently. Overall a safe bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Classic Cusco Catedral is located a few steps from the Cathedral of Cusco, in the Plaza Mayor, near the main attractions and local restaurants, allowing our guests to enjoy the city nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Catedral Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco