Having checked reviews on TA in advance we asked, and got, a room away from the traffic. This place, though not luxurious as the one we’d spent two nights in (Private Collection) was great. Very central- just round the corner from the Casa Andina Private Collection, reasonably-priced for Cusco, helpful friendly staff and quiet. We had no problems with noise, road or otherwise. The room was rather small- no wardrobe and few drawers to put clothes into. There’s an open rail and a shelf above it basically- not great when you’re an international traveller and are away from home for 2-3 weeks. For the money I’d definitely recommend this place though. Breakfast was fine- my only gripe is that when they ran out of items, and often did, they were slow to replenish- and sometimes just didn’t.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is removed from the traffic, hustle and bustle of the center but still just 3 blocks from Cusco Plaza de Armas. An atmosphere of spaciousness and serenity, spread across 2 sprawling, connected 18th-century manor houses and 2 peaceful interior colonial patios. Just steps from Koricancha (the Inca Temple of the Sun) and Santo Domingo church. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Koricancha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.