“Well taken care of : )” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Green Peru Adventures

Green Peru Adventures
Calle Triunfo 392 | Centro Artesanal "Arte Inka" Of. 208 Second Floor, Cusco, Peru
84 252003
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Kausani, India
“Well taken care of : )”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I spent three weeks in Cusco living with the owner Roland Leonardo (Leo) which was a blessing when planning my trip to Machu Picchu. Leo has built his company with love and care. I have witnessed him leave in the early morning to meet clients arriving at the airport. He ensures that every detail is taken care of and checks in throughout the trip to see if there are any concerns. I booked the Inka Jungle Trail 4days and 3nights with a friend of mine and we were both impressed. The equipment was great for south america, the food was typical peruvian and the guides spoke english well. Over all this was a great experience and I have since recommended Green Peru Adventures to many of my friends planning trips to Peru.

Visited April 2013

Arequipa, Peru
“Organization is key”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Going to Machu Picchu takes a lot of planning transfers and connections. Fortunately, Leo was able to do all of this for the group I was with. It was very simple and our group enjoyed spending time with Leo before the trip and after the trip.

Due to me preferring intimacy, I think I would have appreciated having a personalized tour...maybe I should say a tour guide for just my friends and I as there were questions I wanted to ask etc. However overall the MP was beautiful and the scheduling was perfect. We had a really full day.

Visited August 2013
Kruger National Park, South Africa
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Roland was our tour organizer and guide in Cusco and other areas outside of Cusco. He welcomed us with a very warm smile and took us on his motor bike.He arranged for us well organized trips for Machu-picchu and Olatambo. He even invited us to his house for a delicious home cooked meal.He's an amazing cook. He helped me to apply for my Bolivian visa from the consulate in Cusco.He took me to the consulate and managed to talk to the consular when he was being difficult.Thank you again Roland for your amazing service and your hospitality. l highly recommend his company.They will give you an experience which is beyond what an average tourist will experience.

Visited October 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Joined a private tour and two shared tours in Cusco via Green Peru.

The private tour was excellent. Our guide is knowledgeable and speak good English which let us learned a lot of Inca culture. My friends and me are satisfied with it.

The shared tours were good and we have nothing to complain about.

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“A great adventure made possible by a great team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My wife and I contacted Roland to book a 2 day trip to Machu Picchu. We had some initial reservations given the lack of online reviews of Greenperu. However, these were quickly dispelled as we were met with promptness and professionalism,  from the very first email. Our questions were answered extremely quickly and with valuable insight for planning our trip.

After booking our trip with Greenperu, we met with Roland the night before our trek to go over details of our itinerary.  Again, we were very impressed with how organized and professional Roland's service was.  Our trip consisted of a one day sacred valley tour, a one night's stay in Aquas clientaes, a one day trip to Machu pichu (including 2 hour tour guide and pass for huyana pichu), and transport throughout.

Even after our amazing experience on this tour, Roland provided his services by answering questions regarding the planning of remainder of our Peru adventure, going out of his way to the point of visiting us at our hotel to discuss any issues/questions.

We would highly recommend Green Peru services to anyone looking for a highly customizable package and turn key services.

Visited September 2013