“Lovely hotel with very friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
$60 (USD)
Ranked #84 of 145 Hotels in Cusco
San Francisco
“Lovely hotel with very friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

We very much enjoyed our stay in the Hotel Agusto's. The hotel arranged for someone to pick us up at the airport as promised. All of the staff members were extremely friendly and accomodating. The rooms are not particularly attractive but they were clean and spacious with modern bathrooms, plenty of hot water, and comfortable mattresses. The breakfast included fresh fruit, a selection of fruit juices, eggs, cheese, and breads, coffee etc. The only disadvantage was the location. It is about a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute taxi ride to the colonial district in Cusco. The taxi ride is only a dollar and there were plenty of taxis, so it was not too inconvenient, but I can see the advantage of staying in a hotel that was actually in the old part of town.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Lima
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2009

Since I arrive to Agustos Hotel in Cusco, I know that it was the rigth choise. The Staff was kindly every day at every time, making our travel nice and calm.
The rooms are always clean and organized, and the restaurant have a high quality peruvian food.
The hotel is very near to the Cusco Square, it only takes 5 min in a cab.
It was an excellent choise, I recommended everyone!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Lima
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

I'm very happy with the service from the hotel, the rooms are luxurious and very comfortable, staff is very friendly and the food I love. I example, the first day, my poor child gave him high and all the staff took care of my baby with love. The manager in the night to visit my son and ordered his staff to rise to a balloon of oxygen all night. Hotel Agusto Thanks.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

We had a excellente welcoming. All the crew was very professional and attentive . Since the moment we got there we had a great experience. THe food and drinks were delicious.
We were very satisfied.
Rosa CUeva

• Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

We stayed 4 nights. The people were fantastic. The reception, dinning & room cleaners did a great job making us feel welcome.The rooms were clean. We had a street side room but windows were double pained. Only regret is I did not notice the blackout curtain until the last night. 6 of us ate at the hotel twice - food was good, the included breakfast was excellent.

The only negative is the location is a distance to the city center. We walked it twice & then took taxis. Price was 3 to 5 Soles - depending on our destination.

Overall, our experience was great. I think the Agustos is above average for the city. Again - the staff was very friendly, helpful & accomodating.

• Liked — People
  • Disliked — none
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2008

I was refered to hotel Agustos by a friend from LA. I could not thank her more because my staying there was very nice. Not only the great service made it pleasant, but also all the warm received from the staff from the moment I arrived it really made me feel like a was staying in a friend’s house. They greet you with a hot cup of Coca Te that if you are not use to altitudes it really help you to acclimatize to the environment. The food is great, including the delicious breakfast buffet. And the PISCO SOUR is one of the BEST that I have ever tried while staying in Peru.

If you do not feel like exercising by walking to the main Plaza , Agustos provides you with a shuttle or you also have the option to take a taxi that it should not cost you more than 5 or 6 Soles

In general, Agustos is a cozy and friendly hotel that fits your budget perfectly and I will recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Warmest regards to all the Staff

Diva Jane

Stayed July 2008
california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2008

This hotel is located near the main plaza and provides a shuttle to take you there if you don't feel like walking or taking a taxi. The staff is polite, warm, and accomodating. The food in their restaurant is delicuous, and the ambiance is just charming.
If you are looking for comfort and reasonable prices for your stay at cuzco this is the place to go. This is not a luxurios hotel, but it is definately charming, and a perfect place to rest. They greet you with a cup of coca tea, and are always available tto answer your questions, and make sure you are having a pleasant stay.
Thank you Hotel Agustos! ! I can't wait to go back to your beautiul city!!
Nancy Wallach
A greatful tourist.

Stayed August 2007

Been to Hotel Agusto's? Share your experiences!