We spent three nights before our trek and a night after at the Casa Andina San Blas. The staff arranged a taxi tour of the Sacred Valley for us, called and got our treking duffles delivered, stored our luggage, and went out of their way to make us comfortable and our time in Cusco pleasant. The ample free breakfast was appreciated. The location is great. There are a lot of good restaurants nearby and the artsy neighborhood is fun to explore. The walk down to the plaza area was easy and made us even more appreciate our quiet neighborhood.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco’s beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can’t get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.