The hotel was simple, but was at a good location. About block from the main plaza and several block for the local market. Well located, to view tourist sites and visit where locals hang out.
The real plus was meeting the local staff Edith , who served breakfast.
She was a wealth of information as to resturant and sites. She proved great information and was quick offer suggestions. Nick at the front desk as also helpful.
I enjoyed my stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco’s beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can’t get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco