We stayed here two nights, its half a block from the to the main plaza, there is the cathedral and many many excellent restaurants, its 10 min walk from the hotel to the Coricancha.
Cusco is a very small town and all the important things to see are close by.
The also have breakfast included wich is very good fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, etc.
The rooms at the hotel have heather which is important to me, I dont like cold weather and Cusco is a very cold place.
The have two computers with internet at the lobby for the guests.
I recommend this place!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco’s beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can’t get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.