- Nice airport pickup with English speaking staff, not just a taxi driver
- Signs all over the hotel reminding guests that people are sleeping. I really appreciated this! although there is annoying car horns from the street that can be heard everywhere, this dies down around 8 or 9 p.m.
- Great front desk staff with strong English skills
- Bought a fan when I told them I needed it to help me sleep. This was a great gesture since fans are rarely utilized in Cusco
- They were helpful finding me some natural remedies for digestion issues I was having including where chicken soup is served nearby
-- Great business center where I could Skype my wife. They had headphones on the computers to make listening easier
- When I called to make the reservation, they assured me that there would be no street noise but this is only true at night so it's difficult to nap during the day
- They put me on an awful 1/2 day city tour. They need to ask guests what level of detail they want on their tours. If you just want the superficial "headline news" details then what they provided is fine but I like details and understanding far more and willing to pay more for better quality guides. My guide book had better information than the guide and today I'm returning to 2 of the sites so I can explore in more depth
- They put together a "machu picchu" package for me again without asking what level of detail or service I wanted and not informing me that it might be easier to make my own arrangements. They charged a $30 arrangement fee for buying my train tickets, the bus ticket from aguas calientes to machu picchu and the ticket to get in. This seemed high to me. I could have bought the train tickets on the internet or direct from Peru Rail and I could have bought the other tickets myself in aguas calientes. Their intentions were fine but they should have been up front about what I could have done myself. Also had to pay for all of this in soles which meant going twice to the ATM machine and paying the ATM fees to come up with 650 soles.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rumi Punku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rumi Punku Hotel
- Rumi Punku Cusco