We stayed at Hotel Rumi Punku in December for 4 days. It is a cozy little hotel near Plaza de Armas in Cuzco.
1. It’s within walking distance to the Plaza de Armas and many restaurants.
2. The rooms are quite comfortable and quiet.
3. There is a free breakfast in the morning. Coca tea is also available 24 hours a day in the lobby.
4. There is a feeling of safety there because there is a locked gate at the entrance, and someone is always there to greet you.
5. The staff is AMAZING, particularly in reception!! I lost my luggage, and Diana spent so much time contacting the airlines for me, sometimes even several times a day. She also gave me suggestions on where to buy clothes. She was continually there to help me whenever I needed something. She was so empathetic and sweet, and our stay was memorable especially because of her.
1. The heaters in the rooms don’t work very well, so the rooms tend to get a bit cold.
Overall, the stay at this hotel was awesome. I would recommend it to anyone traveling to Cuzco!
- Also Known As:
- Rumi Punku Hotel
- Rumi Punku Cusco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Rumi Punku reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.