We stayed at Hotel Arqueologo in late July 2014 and it is a very nice hotel in a convenient location. The hotel is an easy walk from the plaza in the center of the city. The free breakfast was actually very good with eggs made to order. The rooms are heated, very clean, and the beds are comfortable as well. The courtyard and cocktail lounge with a nice big fireplace added to the charm of the hotel. But what really makes this hotel stand out is the super helpful and friendly staff. Alfredo helped us print out our boarding passes and called our tour operators for us, called taxis for us. The rest of the staff was also outstanding. We could tell they really wanted to help us in any way they could to make our stay in Cusco a great experience. I would definitely recommend Hotel Arqueologo to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arqueologo: Located in downtown millenary Cusco. A five minute walk from the main square, in the ancient devout neighbourhood of San Blas; with narrow streets, Inca walls, colonial balconies and baroque style chapels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, T4B, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel