the service was great. Location was a couple of blocks from the main square. the food at the restaurant was good but it took a bit to long to get our food.
the rooms were very nice, the only thing is that you had to leave your room key plug in to a "card slot" to get the lights/electricity to work, which was kind of pain in the butt, if your with someone and trying to do two different things/plans. overall, i would recommend this place to anyone, it was a great hotel and the people there were soooo nice and helpful.
stayed there january 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arqueologo: Located in downtown millenary Cusco. A five minute walk from the main square, in the ancient devout neighbourhood of San Blas; with narrow streets, Inca walls, colonial balconies and baroque style chapels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, T4B, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel