We stayed here for 3 nights while in Cusco. The courtyard is gorgeous and lit-up beautifully at night. Never had the chance to try the restaurant but the bar and resto looked nice too. The rooms were very clean, loft style with small living quarters on the main floor and bedroom upstairs. The breakfast was nice including eggs, pastries, fruits and cereal but the coffee was outstanding. Great location just a few blocks from the main square and a nice (oxygen starved) stroll to the hill-tops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arqueologo: Located in downtown millenary Cusco. A five minute walk from the main square, in the ancient devout neighbourhood of San Blas; with narrow streets, Inca walls, colonial balconies and baroque style chapels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel