We found this hotel after our flight home was cancelled by LAN; which we learned happens frequently, so make sure you can stay an extra day or two in Cusco if the wind kicks up over the Andes..best to book an early flight out to avoid wind problems!
We stayed her one night, in a two level room, which was very spacious! The sleeping area was upstairs, clean, quiet. The down stairs offers plenty of sitting area, full bathroom. There is no TV or phone. Free Wifi worked great! Staff was friendly, easy to communicate with...please don't expect everyone to speak perfect english...this is NOT THEIR primary language!
The hotel has lots of charm! Free breakfast in a lovely eating area on the 2nd floor with lots of windows and great views. The pisco sour "welcome drink x3" was much needed after our flight was cancelled! The location is perfect, just steps away from the main square and in the heart of many local shops. We felt very safe! I would surely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arqueologo: Located in downtown millenary Cusco. A five minute walk from the main square, in the ancient devout neighbourhood of San Blas; with narrow streets, Inca walls, colonial balconies and baroque style chapels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel