We stayed at this hotel 4 nights in July 2012 and are definitely staying there next time in Cusco! It felt like home. The rooms are very nicely decorated, have very comfortable beds and showers are with hot water all the time. Staff is very friendly and always there to help you make your stay better. The breakfast buffet is awesome. It included fresh yogurt and milk! We dined in the hotel's restaurant all 3 nights and found the food exquisite. Everything we ate from soups to dessert was extremely tasty. The prices were cheaper than in the places around the main square. We enjoyed the opera music that is on during breakfast time and the life performances during dinner. The morning of our Machupicchu trip the staff arranged breakfast for us at 3am! My family and I felt in love with this place and greatly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Arqueologo: Located in downtown millenary Cusco. A five minute walk from the main square, in the ancient devout neighbourhood of San Blas; with narrow streets, Inca walls, colonial balconies and baroque style chapels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Arqueologo Exclusive Selection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Cusco
- Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel