It is very difficult sometimes to rate hotels. What basis do you use for a standard? This hotel has an excellent location. Just over 1 block from the Plaza de Armas. The rooms were clean and simple. The bed was hard. The shower used a instant water heater which meant you had a choice of hot water or volume, but could not get both. I gave this hotel a rating of average since it cost roughly $28 (US) per night for 2 of us, including breakfast. I doupt there is another place in this price range in such a good location. We stayed 2 nights. I would have come back to this hotel but my wife felt the beds were too hard, so we went elsewhere when we returned from Aguas Caliente.
This place is certainly worth consideration based on the price and location.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Lodging Hotel
- Casa Grande Lodging Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good colonial and restored house; just few meters to main square and all facilities are around us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Casa Grande Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.