Was the worst place I stayed at in a month in Cuzco. My boyfriend and I called it "the dungeon". Scariest room and bathroom I have ever seen, really felt like a prison cell. I talked to some German tourists and they said their room was really loud. I have to give them credit for giving me a break on the price of the hotel for the room from hell and setting us up at Hostal Catalina across the street which was a wonderful place.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grande Lodging Hotel Cusco
- Casa Grande Lodging Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A good colonial and restored house; just few meters to main square and all facilities are around us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Casa Grande Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.