“Lovely experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ninos Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cusco
Ninos Hotel
You added Ninos Hotel to your Saves list
Calle Meloc 442, Cusco, Peru   |
Ranked #19 of 145 Hotels in Cusco
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Lovely experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

Everything at Ninos hotel breathes peace and warm welcome. The staff was not only friendly but they had kind of an aura that immediately made us feel that we were among good people. We saw it in the cleanliness of their eyes and the joy they showed in their daily work.

If you look at a picture of the old colonial house and it's state of maintenance and decor you could think you are before one of those fancy boutique hotels. Nothing of the kind. The hotel is utterly unpretentious but comfortable and bright clean. My husband and I, we travel quite often, and we stay at hotels notably more expensive than this, but we would absolutely repeat this experience if we happened to travel to Cusco again.

Supporting the wonderful work the Ninos Hotels do for the children in Cusco is definitely not the only reason why we loved the hotel but it adds up to your feeling even better to stay there.

Highly recommended. Try to book well in advance or you'll miss the experience!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

This is one of my all-time favorite places. It has a wonderful atmosphere, and as soon as we walked in, I felt at home. The decor, the open area for tea, the super-lovely staff were all amazing, not to mention the home-baked goods!! The people who work here are so unbelievably friendly, and they go out of their way to help you. I also just felt like the hotel's story was really special, and the support they are providing for the children in Cusco just makes you want to be a part of this place...and you are...if you stay here!
Don't go anywhere else, you won't regret it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
bay area, ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed at both Ninos I and II during our stay in Cusco. Both places are great , have very friendly staff. They will arrange for tours you need, bus tickets you require, they also have small maps which they hand out when you need directions. There are umbrellas at the entrance which we borrowed during our entire stay there and they were saviours during the sudden rains.

Their kitchen is also great. A lot of times, we would leave too early or get back too late and a sandwhich or soup from there provided a great light quick meal! yes, the place is a bit on the pricier side compared to a lot of other places,but when the profits go to such an awesome cause you are willing to let that slide by. We saw children come in all the time and goto the private area . All the hotels together provide food, medical help and homework help for over 600 kids. Great place, great staff , very near the plaza too .

Room Tip: They have private and shared bathrooms. Sometimes the delta between the rates is not a whole lot. Ch...
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

We enjoyed our stay at Ninos Hotel #2 in Cusco. The hotel is comfortable, the rooms are clean, the food in the restaurant is quite good and the service was very good. However the best reason for staying here is to support the wonderful work they are doing with the homeless children of Cusco. It is inspiring. When we took a taxi to the airport the driver told us he was one of the original 12 children that were helped by the "project". Highly recommend you stay here.

Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

the hotel is nice and comfortable, very clean rooms.

The location is escellent.

The bad thing is that this hotel is located in avery busy street and therefore rooms are very noisy.

Staf is very friendly and kind.

hot water always

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I traveled solo to Cusco in the beginning of October. I had some people I knew that had been to Cusco in the last two years, and asked them where I should stay. Neither person knew each other, but they both said Ninos Hotel. And after I read up on the hotel and its mission, the decision was easy.
Absolutely gorgeous hotel, beautiful courtyard and the rooms were great. I stayed in a one bed, shared bathroom an it was great. It was very clean, and comfortable. Complaints I heard from other travelers was that they were really cold at night in their hostels. I never had that problem. They provide you with like two extra blankets.
I have traveled all over the world, staying in hostels in europe and australia and new zealand. This place blew me away.
The staff was great and their cafe was truly awesome. The breakfast was fabulous with fresh juice and fruit and eggs. On my last day I had their pumpkin soup and was in awe on how fresh and delicious it was.
Anyone that asks me where to stay in Cusco, I will wholeheartedly say go to Ninos Hotel. Without question.
ps they work with some taxis so you can ask the front desk to help you out and negotiate to get somewhere.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Saranac Lake, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Stayed here for a few nights before and after Incan trail and I wish I lived on property. SO clean, charming, and affordable. The staff were ALWAYS extremely friendly and helpful. Location couldn't be better. The front door is always locked so your at ease knowing your safe.The food and service great. And the best part is your money goes to a great cause. I truly didn't want to leave this fantastic hotel.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo

Been to Ninos Hotel? Share your experiences!