We stay for two nights than we arrived to Peru and before we hike the Inca Trail. Good rooms, great breakfest and a very good location! But, than we come back from the Inca Trail, for two more nights at the hotel, it was impossible to found our booking. The stuff in the reception was not so helpful and instead our travel agency help us to find a other hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco