Located on Ave El Sol which puts you close enough to everything you need.
5-10 minutes walk and you are at the main square of all the shopping, churches, restaurants, banks for currency exchanges. There are police everywhere so very safe to walk around even at night (just use your common sense).
If your rooms are facing the inner atrium, you might have some noise early morning.
Breakfasts small in comparison to other hotels but are adequate.
The staff in general are all very helpful.
The lobby is small but have lots of seating areas which are quite cozy with a Spanish touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco