I visited this hotel in October and was pleasantly surprised. I had stayed at another of the San Augustin hotels in Lima and wasn't impressed. The location is excellent and I really enjoyed the courtyard and glass elevator that whisked me up to my room. The breakfast was definitely so-so - very standard for this area. The location is excellent - just a couple of blocks to the main plaza. Some of the people on my tour complained about noise but I had no problem. I think it really depends on where your room is as the street's very busy. I had a room at the back and that worked for me. I agree with another reviewer - go out to eat - lots of good restaurants nearby
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Olotels, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.