For us it was not the outside noise but the internal noise that was a huge problem - forget trying to sleep anytime after 5:30 unless you have earplugs as the noise from people heading out to Machu Picchu or other trips makes it impossible to sleep. Comfy beds though. Great breakfast - good variety, everything felt very fresh (very weak coffee). Staff are ok - reception staff were sometimes helpful, the doormen very mixed. Don't eat dinner here - there are much better restaurants close by and much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco