We spent 3 nights at the casa cartegena hotel in Cuzco, which was great. Then we went to the sacred valley and came back to Cuzco for one night, leaving early the following day. We decided to try another hotel and went to the San Agustin hotel. We arrived at 6 pm. Windows were open in our room, nobody thought to close them though it was freezing outside. Heaters were not powerful enough, we've been freezing all night. Rooms are very noisy, it was impossible to sleep anyway. We've been told that breakfast opened early. But when we came, 30 minutes after the time of opening, almost nothing was there, we had to ask for getting what we needed, and it was very long to come. Overall service was very poor. And it's not an unexpensive hotel ! This hotel is a fake. Avoid it if you can !
- Also Known As:
- El Dorado San Agustin Hotel Cusco
- El Dorado San Agustin Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Agustin El Dorado is the ideal hotel in Cuzco to visit Hotels in Peru, it is located at a privilege area of the historical Cuzco, between the Main Square and the "Koricancha" Temple of the Sun.From our facilities you have easy access to the monumental Cuzco and nearby the airport and main streets in the Imperial Cusco City.El Dorado Hotel Cuzco-Peru has a Colonial and Andean front. Its style is subtle, neutral and elegant, as a result of the mixture of Andean stone and modern metal touches.Our hotel offers you a great hospitality and also an exceptional service for your business and pleasure trips.Our Hotels in Peru offers you luxurious, comfortable and spacious Rooms, and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your El Dorado San Agustin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.