“Best Hotel Service in Years!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel

Save Saved
You added Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel to your Saves list
Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plazoleta Santo Domingo 259, Cusco 51 84, Peru (Formerly Libertador Palacio del Inka Hotel Cusco)   |
Ranked #10 of 143 hotels in Cusco
Miami, Florida
“Best Hotel Service in Years!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Since Check they greeted us like VIP's
Carlos Fernandez Baca really made everything in his power to make us feel at home, and his recommendations proved priceless.
Take the Pisco introduction class at the hotel Bar, is a great way to understand about the Pisco drink and to taste it
Keep the good Job, Carlos you really made a difference as my wife and I celebrated are anniversary.
Highly recommended

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

393 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Confortable Room and grieat Food. Wonderful service and friendly people. Thanks to Elio for friendly service. Enjoys beautiful plaza and shopping. The service of the stuff in general is the best that I saw in all my trip and in all the hotels that I stayed before, thanks everybody for make my stay the best.
Thanks to all the Reception stuff for the personal care.

Room Tip: Recomendados highly
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed for 4 night at Palacio during out trip to Cusco. The staff and the hotel were amazing. The concierge was very helpful in providing information about the city, attractions, day trips and helping us with recommendations and reservations on places to dine. We stayed in a Queen bed room, the room was spacious, clean and the amenities were top notch. They even arranged the airport pick up and drop off. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and quiet. Ask for upgrades to the colonial suites if available.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our property.
My team and I are happy to know that you enjoyed our Palacio del Inka specially the room.
Be sure I have showed your lines to my team work.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Beautiful hotel built on Inca ruins with great service by all of the hotel's staff, and close proximity to museums and archeological sites. The restaurant has great food and is a 5-star service all around.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Palacio del Inka in your last visit to Cusco city.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property, as you mentioned we are close proximity to museums and archeological sites.
Moreover thank you for kind words about our Restaurant.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the near future
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This amazing hotel helped make our honeymoon a dream come true. We spent four nights here before hiking the Inca Trail. We arrived at 7:30 am in the airport and were seamlessly picked up by a taxi driver arranged by the hotel. Then, they check us in as soon as we got to the hotel by asking for our passport and handling everything while we sipped coca tea. They even upgraded us to a junior suite because it was our honeymoon. The room was gorgeous just like the rest of the hotel. Yet, what really stood out beyond everything was the level of service that was provided in absolutely every part of the hotel. Specifically, Carlos the head concierge really made sure our stay was incredible. He answered all of our questions and told us where the places we wanted to see were and even helped us arrange a few tours at the last minute. Then, every time he saw us again he would ask how our day was and inquire what we saw that day. When we returned to the hotel after hiking the Inca Trail, Carlos even got us a room that we could use for a few hours to rearrange our belongings before our flight home and take a shower (at no charge). We also enjoyed meeting Johnathan and Jimmy in the restaurant, and Darcy at the bar. I honestly had never experienced such true five star service before. Also, as a comparison, we did stay two nights at the Inkaterra hotel in Aguas Calientes and the service and facilities at Palacio del Inka by far surpassed what we experienced at Inkaterra, not to mention Palacio del Inka was one third of the price.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Cusco. Your stay will be memorable, the staff will make sure of it. I cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond to make our honeymoon great.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
aschwarzr, Gerente at Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Guest,
Thank you for having chosen our Palacio del Inka in your Honeymoon. My team and I are happy to know that you enjoyed our property, especially the service.
It is satisfactory to know that they assisted you when you needed and went beyond your expectation. I am proud of them.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the future.
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Palacio del Inka is built from an old Spanish mansion, but has all the modern comfort. It is conveniently located next to the Qorincancha in the heart of beautiful Cuzco.
Service is very attentive and responsive.
Rooms are comfortable with excellent bedding.
What else do you want?

Room Tip: Rooms on the inner patio have more light

Dear guest,
Thank you for having chosen our property in your visit to Cusco city. As you mentioned Palacio del Inka is built from an old Spanish mansion, but has all the modern comfort. It is conveniently located next to the Qoricancha in the heart of beautiful Cuzco, close to the main tourist attraction just by walking distance. Be sure I have showed your lines to my team work.
We hope you have the opportunity to return soon.
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for two nights and were one of the best. The bed was so comfy and the staff very friendly. I just loved the atmosphere. I also tried the water circuit and took a massage. After enjoying the amenities in the hotel I was not wanting to leave, but this place make my stay much better in Peru.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you for your kind comments about our Palacio del Inka.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our property, the amenities, the bed, the water circuit, the massage.
We will be pleasure to serve you again in the future.
Arturo Schwarz

Been to Palacio del Inka a Luxury Collection Hotel? Share your experiences!