“freshly made food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Farmington, Connecticut
“freshly made food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This place is quite small, but we had an early dinner and had the place to ourselves. The food was good, made fresh right in front of us and baked in an oven right next to us. We only ordered one medium pizza for the two of us and no drinks, but they still brought us a generous serving of tasty cheese bread on the house.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Vancouver, Canada
“Great atmosphere and even better food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

A group of 9 hungry hikers came here to celebrate our accomplishment of the Inca Trail. We really enjoyed the atmosphere, the pisco sours and the pizza made fresh in their wood burning oven. The owner Miguel was very friendly and spoke great English. We had a great time and a few of us came back a few days later for another delicious pizza.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Convenient Location and Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was located on the same street as my hotel---very convenient! I must say, I was hesitant about eating pizza in Peru, but ultimately decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad! The pizza at Dinos was the best that I've tasted in a long time! Thin-crust, mozzarella cheese, and the opportunity to create your own pizza! They are made right in front of the customers too, in a traditional wood-fired oven. The service was friendly and attentive and I got the feeling that they go out of their way to make sure that one is comfortable. In the end, I ended up going back three more times during my stay!

London, uk
“Excelente!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Dinos is a lovely little place in Cusco and in a great location - only a couple of minutes walk from the Plaza De Armas but still away from the hustle and bustle. The owners are extremely friendly and the Pizzas are great and are a good size (good value as well)! There is plenty of other food on the menu as well. A highly reccomended restaurant. My favourite in Cusco!

Visited October 2012
California, USA
“The most delicious pizza I have tasted.... and it was in Cusco!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I recently had a wonderful experience at Pizzeria-Cafe Dinos, a small, cozy pizzeria near San Blas. Went in and was attended immediately. I choose Pizza Machupicchu, which included vegetables, mushrooms, and bacon, and two yummy Pisco Sours (2 for 1 Happy Hour). What I loved about this experience was that I was able to see the pizza being made in front of me and then cooked in their wood-burning oven. I have to say, it was the most delicious pizza that I have had during my trip through South America!!!! In addition, service was excellent, and the waitress spoke English, which was a plus! However, the majority of people in Cusco speak some English, so I really didn't have a hard time with communication. In sum, for travelers who want to eat amazing pizza, I would recommend trying the pizza at Pizzeria-Cafe DInos! I will definitely return!

• Visited April 2012