“Yumminess Overload!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant

Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant
Calle Plateros 358 A, 2nd floor | Half block from Main square, Cusco, Peru (Formerly Fuego, Casa de Barbacoa)
+51 84 226196
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 453 Restaurants in Cusco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Peruvian, Barbecue, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Best and only Barbecue restaurant in Cusco, family owned, our passion for service makes our food spectacular you wont be dissapointed here.
Seattle, Washington
“Yumminess Overload!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2015

My husband and I visited Peru in September of 2014. We did Peru up right; we visited Mistura, the annual food festival that they have in Lima, and we also visited Astrid & Gaston in Lima for a three hour food taste testing. After all that rich Peruvian cuisine though, we wanted one night of good old fashioned American food.

So we hunted out Fuego after reading some reviews on TripAdvisor. It was a little tricky to find (it's an upper loft restaurant up some stairs) but was well worth the hunt. We ordered one of the biggest burgers (I can't remember the name) but it came out stacked high with two big thick patties of meat and fried onion rings. It was almost about half a foot tall. No joke.

Needless to say I couldn't finish it all; but I certainly had a fun time trying! Definitely a must do in Cusco.

• Visited September 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Delicious dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2015

I had the complete burger and it was delicious sooo far!!! It's the first American food I've tried in cusco but seem to be the top place to visit! Don't miss the artisanal beers!!

“Great food, great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2015

Fuego

We wanted to grab a small snack one evening and stumbled upon Fuego by accident. We climbed the stairs to the restaurant where we were served by a friendly Brazilian waiter. The menu had an extensive selection of burgers, sandwiches and steaks. I had a pulled pork sandwich with chips which was really hot and very tasty, the meat just melted in your mouth. The other two people in our group had the soup which was very filling and tasty, just what was needed on a cold evening. The table next to us ordered burgers which looked amazing and although my meal was great I immediately had food envy. The meal came to 80 soles for 3 meals, 6 drinks and two coffees. Very good value and very tasty, I'll be heading back to Fuego before I leave Cuzco to try the burgers. They also do lunchtime specials - burger, fries, coleslaw, drink and dessert for 25soles.

Haarlem, The Netherlands
“Superb burgers and big portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

I had a great burger accompanied with nice fries and salad. Worth a visit if you crave for a proper burger.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Odessa, Texas
“BIG burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

The burgers here are huge. The place looks pretty clean and the service is ok. Got the chicken wings also and they have a little sting to them but are quite good to tell you that truth. Afordable prices.