“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant

Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant
Calle Plateros 358 A, 2nd floor | Half block from Main square, Cusco, Peru (Formerly Fuego, Casa de Barbacoa)
+51 84 226196
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 424 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Best and only Barbecue restaurant in Cusco, family owned, our passion for service makes our food spectacular you wont be dissapointed here.
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Great burgers! I highly recommend it. The staff and the service are great. We will definitely be back when we can.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Propietario at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Comments like yours make us feel really proud of the food we serve and the service we give, all we wanted to do was to make sure all our costumers get the service we wanted to find in cusco, and we think we are doing a good job! Thanks for your comment

Cusco, Peru
“Great staff, great location and great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you are looking for a menu that stands out and tastes great, Fuego is the place. They offer great BBQ, ribs, burgers and, my personal favorite, pulled-pork sandwiches with a choice of Texas or Carolina BBQ sauce. Laura and her staff will make you feel right at home, and with balcony views of the Plaza de Armas, you can't go wrong! Did I mention the great desserts?

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thanks for such a great comment, we couldnt have a better location thats for sure. Thanks for pointing out our great desserts, our pastry chef studied in Le Cordon Bleu and he dis his training in Australia so he knows about international standars for sure!. Thank you and please come back soon.
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

An absolutely amazing restaurant, with great service, delicious food and a perfect location in the heart of Cusco.
I discovered the restaurant after 4 days in Cusco, and went there every night after. The staff was so great, welcoming and really knew what they where doing. With a fireplace in the restaurant to bake their amazing pizzas there is just the most cozy atmosphere.
If you find your self in Cusco, this is the restaurant to go to. - Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Propietario at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are really happy that you liked our restaurant so much, we do remember you and really hope you come back soon.

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the best hamburgers I have tried. Great service and great price. Very well located. Tried the Hamburger Fuego.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Owner at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you so much, We are happy you enjoyed your meal, we hope to see you again soon

Largo, Florida, United States
“Absolutely amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you are traveling or just looking for authentic cuisine Fuego is definitely the place to go. The staff speaks both Spanish and English which helps if you are a tourist and are not bilingual. They are extremely friendly and accomodate to your every need!! I will most definitely be back every time I visit!! The atmosphere is very relaxing and beautiful. i went to eat with my husband who had a pizza with homemade pork sausage. It was just like American pizza!! I ordered smoked pork ribs with homemade bbq which was to die for!! The sauce was amazing and the meat was smoked perfectly, tender, and fell right off the bone!!! I had their signature drink "The Extinguisher" which was made of Rum and Kiwi Liquor and it was refreshing and delicious!!! Definitely have to have more than one of them!! My husband and I split an amaretto creme brulee which was mouth watering!! The portions are perfect and no matter how full we were we managed to finish the dessert!! I seen another table that oredered burgers with french fries that looked delicious as well... So I already know what I'll be having next time I'm in the area!!! Thanks for the fantastic service, drinks, and food Fuego!!!

• Visited November 2012