“Absolutely amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant

Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant
Calle Plateros 358 A, 2nd floor | Half block from Main square, Cusco, Peru (Formerly Fuego, Casa de Barbacoa)
+51 84 226196
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 410 restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Peruvian, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Best and only Barbecue restaurant in Cusco, family owned, our passion for service makes our food spectacular you wont be dissapointed here.
“Absolutely amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

An absolutely amazing restaurant, with great service, delicious food and a perfect location in the heart of Cusco.
I discovered the restaurant after 4 days in Cusco, and went there every night after. The staff was so great, welcoming and really knew what they where doing. With a fireplace in the restaurant to bake their amazing pizzas there is just the most cozy atmosphere.
If you find your self in Cusco, this is the restaurant to go to. - Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Propietario at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are really happy that you liked our restaurant so much, we do remember you and really hope you come back soon.

95% Recommend
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

One of the best hamburgers I have tried. Great service and great price. Very well located. Tried the Hamburger Fuego.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Owner at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you so much, We are happy you enjoyed your meal, we hope to see you again soon

Largo, Florida, United States
“Absolutely amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

If you are traveling or just looking for authentic cuisine Fuego is definitely the place to go. The staff speaks both Spanish and English which helps if you are a tourist and are not bilingual. They are extremely friendly and accomodate to your every need!! I will most definitely be back every time I visit!! The atmosphere is very relaxing and beautiful. i went to eat with my husband who had a pizza with homemade pork sausage. It was just like American pizza!! I ordered smoked pork ribs with homemade bbq which was to die for!! The sauce was amazing and the meat was smoked perfectly, tender, and fell right off the bone!!! I had their signature drink "The Extinguisher" which was made of Rum and Kiwi Liquor and it was refreshing and delicious!!! Definitely have to have more than one of them!! My husband and I split an amaretto creme brulee which was mouth watering!! The portions are perfect and no matter how full we were we managed to finish the dessert!! I seen another table that oredered burgers with french fries that looked delicious as well... So I already know what I'll be having next time I'm in the area!!! Thanks for the fantastic service, drinks, and food Fuego!!!

• Visited November 2012
Glasgow, Scotland
“BBQ - Peruvian Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

We'v eaten here twice since coming to Cusco. First time we tried the ribs with texan sauce and a chicken curry type dish. Both were stunning dishes. The portion sizes were generous and the prices ideal (20-25 Soles). The service was impeccable too; friendly, fast, attentive.

My wife got food envy the first time we were leaving as the couple next to us had ordered the burgers. Serious food envy! So we came back a few nights later. I ordered the Stroke Burger (S28) ...it's big and mean, but fantastic. The meat was cooked perfectly, a little smoke flavour and juicy. All t he additions to the burger were phenomenal. I struggled to finish the burger and fries, which is unusual even by the Peruvian portion size standards. Ellie's caramelsied onion burger (S18) was also tasty and she failed to finish the fries.

The view of the plaza is pleasant, as is the ambient music. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
reynaldomonzon, Propietario at Fuego, Burgers and Barbecue Restaurant, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you so much for your opinion, it makes us really proud of what we do. We hope to see you again soon.

“Mucho deliciosa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

I visited in January 2012 and although still starting up it was amazing! Excellent balance of the fusion between Peruvian and BBQ that all us westerners ( particularly Aussies) enjoy so much!! Their house cocktail was also so good I had about 3! Staff were nice and spoke both English and Spanish which was good too! A definate recommendation while in Peru, venture from the main square and u will find more hidden gems!