“Truly the most delicious cupcake in the world!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 410 Restaurants in Cusco
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Encantasq´a bakery is a place of fantasy, inhabited by fairies, elfs and nymphs, angels, unicorns and mythical creatures, under the guard of the custodian of the garden, The Faun. In this garden of dreams lives an elf, who from her magical kitchen and with the help of gnomes and dwarfs enjoys making happy culinary treats for the mortals that visit this eden of sensations. The earthlings who dare to enter this world of illusion are enchanted with the vivid experience, in the realm of the tree of charms and under a starry night where planets, nebulas and constelations make them feel in the sweetest and most pleasant of dreams, from where they will not want to wake up.
Sechelt, Canada
“Truly the most delicious cupcake in the world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We were intrigued by the bold statement on the sidewalk chalkboard claiming to have the most delicious chocolate cupcake in the world. Well we certainly have not tried every chocolate cupcake in the world, this was indeed the best cupcake we have ever had! If you are craving an intensely rich chocolate experience, don't miss this! Also, the space is beautiful and the owners/bakers super sweet themselves.

89% Recommend
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“DELICIOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had several of their famous chocolate cupcakes during my time in Cusco and they are absolutely divine! Served warm and the perfect size, they are rich and delicious and just melt in your mouth.

I also very highly rate their Peruvian chicken empanada - I loved this! The chicken filling is beautiful and the sauce that comes with it is something I wish I could make at home.

The oriental salad is another favourite. And their passionfruit juice is the best I had in Cusco - so delicious!

Basically, just go there and eat everything, it is all fantastic! The service is great, and it's always nice to come by an English speaker in a foreign country.

• Visited October 2012
sedona, az
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I almost don't want to tell you about this place -- there might not be a seat for me the next time I go there! This is a small - quiet (unusual for Cuzco) place with a lovely menu and great tasting food. Not just good--great. I had a lovely leek quiche with salad - a pot of cocoa tea and a piece of carrot cake. Very excellent. They call themselves a "bakery"..and for sure baked goods are there....but the food and atmosphere is divine.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
encantasqacusco, Owner at Encantasqa, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We hope to see you again next time your in Cusco.
“You will enjoy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Cool coffee shop. Very small and quaint. Heard about cupcakes and took a stroll to go. They look like any other cupcake so we were doubtful but they were excellent. Also the fruit juices were out of this world. The staff was very helpful and answered many questions about the area. We will go back for homemade yogurt.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
encantasqacusco, Owner at Encantasqa, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are glad you enjoyed your Encantasq'a experience and hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Cusco.
Los Angeles, California
“Best chocolate Cupcakes EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

O my gosh discovered this little bakery right before doing the 9 day hike to Machu Pichu! Little cute quaint bakery that had chocolate cupcakes to die for!!! LIterally the whole time we were hiking my friend and I were pondering getting back to Cusco to make sure that we got the cupcake again! Some of our group ended up joining us there after our hike and loved them just as much as we did. I wish they would ship those things to the states! Well done on your shop! Loved it!!

Visited August 2012
Hi there! Thank you for your enthusiasm and for spreading the word with your friends. We really appreciate the support.