“A school with a very friendly atmosphere and excellent teachers!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 341 Activities in Cusco
Type: Tours, Classes/Workshops, Classes
More attraction details
Owner description: We take pride in our professional, well-trained teachers. Our Spanish classes consist of both grammar and conversation lessons. Our teachers prepare daily lessons and weekly curricular programs tailored to our students’ needs; classes are designed to be engaging and fun, never passive. The lessons will be very interactive with lot of recreational games and activities previously well prepared.
Winterswijk, The Netherlands
“A school with a very friendly atmosphere and excellent teachers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Amigos is a great school with good teachers and small classes. A good place to learn the language fast and the friendly atmosphere is great for improvements as well.
Jesus, the schooldirector, is very helpful and can be very entertaining as well. Most probably you'll find lovely people to spend some time with.

Visited October 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Jesus N, Owner at Amigos Spanish School - Quechua 1 Day Class, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear mnakken,

Thank you for your great reviews. I wish you all the best for the marathon you will be running and from here we send you lot of positive energy for this may 12th.

Please feel free to post some pictures in Tripadvisor to share our great moment at Amigos.

Cusco
“A great school with great people!! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I can only confirm what said below :) I also had a very good feeling from the first moment I stepped in. Jesus, the school director is an extremely friendly and kind person, and definitely an excellent teacher!! He helped me a lot! Thank you for all! :))

Visited March 2013
Jesus N, Owner at Amigos Spanish School - Quechua 1 Day Class, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Ceocec,

Thank you so much for your great reviews. We will keep up the good work which is not always easy but challenging. The teachers and I always try to improve the materials for the communicative focus of our lessons.

Thank you again for your kind words.!! The teachers, the children and I send you many hugs.

California
“An Incredible Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

What an awesome experience! Not just in the skills I gained in the Spanish language, but also in the connections with the director Jesus, the instructors, and all the students, both Peruvian and international. In addition to improving my Spanish, my experience at Amigos gave me a greater appreciation of Cusco and the people who live there. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2012
London, United Kingdom
“An incredibly friendly school”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

As soon as I stepped in I felt very welcomed. The school is beautiful, the teachers are very friendly and Jesus, the school director, is an amazing person, he truly cares about the welfare of his students! They became my second family in Cusco and friends for life!! I had a really good time in Cusco thanks to them!

Visited August 2012
Jesus N, Owner at Amigos Spanish School - Quechua 1 Day Class, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Dear Suzyduarte,
Thank you very much for your review. Your love and gratefulness for Amigos Spanish School is reciprocal. We all at our school know very well your selective taste for the Latin America culture and we are happy to provide you next time you visit us with all the materials and resource you might need to enjoy better your time here in Cusco and of course as well at our school.

Sincerely

Williams, California
“Exceptionally wonderful cultural immersion in Cusco, PERU”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Thanks to the friendly, welcoming Amigos staff, sweet home stay family who so warmly hosted us (was traveling with a colleague), excellent teachers who effectively coaxed me out of my less-than-stellar grammatical mistakes since last study of Spanish DECADES ago, the very insightful local excursions, & totally fun Latin dance classes, I would HIGHLY recommend Amigos to any sojourner with any level of language ability. They will accomodate you very effectively where you are at & you WILL have measureable improved results to your Spanish. Seguro! The school decor & setting was particularly pleasant. Just FYI, I have never filled out a Trip Advisor review before though I have read them about a variety of venues by others. I am glad that the feedback is honest & unsollicited as it creates a sense of trust, a precious grace in this modern world. De veras, you could not find a more sincere mission of any school in Cusco to impart an appreciation of the Spanish language & Peruvian culture in this world status stately city, a MUST to embrace & LEARN from on anyone's travel bucket list. Best of all, Director Jesus NAPANCCA is dedicated to helping the less fortunate in the Cusco community. He is a good example for us all, to think global & act local.

Visited May 2012
Jesus N, Owner at Amigos Spanish School - Quechua 1 Day Class, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Dear Detourdix,
Thank you very much for your review. Your dedication word by word to present your experience at our school really give us motivation to keep on doing a good work. Whenever you return to Cusco, know that you have a family here in Amigos.

Sincerely