“Great ambiance and menu variety” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Peruvian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“Great ambiance and menu variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We ate here twice during three days in Cusco. We liked eating sitting at the bar and watching the several chefs cooking orders on an open pit behind the bar. I loved the tapas and made a meal of the daily tapa selection. A great mix of local and Mediterranean food. Great central location close to the Plaza de Armas. It was always crowded in early January and we couldn't get reservations for New year's Eve or we would have celebrated there,

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Best dinner in cusco!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The "cooks in the review below shouldn't be taken seriously. They didn't even stay. True there are different pairings (I had chicken and applesauce and a sherry reduction) and it was amazing. I can't even begin to describe how great of a pairing. I'm gonna try it when I get home. They take all sorts of CRedit cards. The only thing is we weren't allowed to leave a tip. :( I felt awful cause we didn't have soles on us. But this restaurant hit all the right notes with us. Even the dessert was incredible. Truffles covered in almond and flash fried. I would get them every day if I could. And our server was wonderful.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Our year end choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This restaurant is amazing, food is great and great staff. We stayed in Cusco for December and January and we had our last dinner of 2012 here. Just Great.

Visited January 2013
Gatineau, Canada
“Very enjoyable, if somewhat expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Well decked out restaurant with an apropriate level of finery. We had the place almost entirely to ourselves and thus had excellent, but never intrusive, service. A large choice of alternatives on the menu and what we had was excellently prepared and very tasty. Definitely save room for dessert!

Visited December 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Not that great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I went to this restaurant in Cusco because of the reviews in Tripadvisor. To be very honest, I didn't like it that much. I ordered chicken fingers with mushroom sauce and potatos. The chicken was not crispy and tasted nothing but lemon. The potatos were undercooked. Only the sauce was good. I also thought it was overpriced - I spent 70 Soles for the chicken plate + 1 bottle of juice + 1 cup of coca tea - it was the only place in Cusco that charged me for a cup of coca tea!
Service was good and they offer free wifi.
If you still want to try it, just pay attention that it is located in a building inside a small alley on the second floor - I was looking for a restaurant in a corner based on the pictures posted.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere