“Aussangate on horseback” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eric Adventures

Eric Adventures
Urb. Santa Maria A1-6 | Urb. Santa Maria A1-6, San Sebastian Cusco - Peru, Cusco 051, Peru
Website
Owner description: Travel Tour Operator
Baltimore, Maryland
“Aussangate on horseback”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Eric adventures put together an amazing trip for me with only a few days notice. I wanted to do a two day horse back riding trip but had already been to Maras-Salineras-Moray, which was the typical itinerary for such a trip. The staff at Eric scrambled to put together an itinerary just for me which was a trip to Aussangate. The scenery was spectacular, and every person involved in this trip was unbelievably kind and caring. They did everything possible to make the trip safe for a woman traveling alone as I was. It was an unforgettable trip. My deepest appreciation to Jhuliana, Raul and Joel.

Visited July 2013

New York City, New York
“Great trip!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had a few mix-ups along the way, but Eric made every effort to accommodate our requests and in the end, we had a wonderful experience.

The tour guides were kind and attentive. The rest of the staff always had everything set up and organized for us. We enjoyed the group atmosphere on the tour. We were well taken care of.

And, we were one of the first people to arrive at Machu Picchu so we got to see the sun rise and the entire property before everyone else arrived.

Visited August 2013
Cary, North Carolina, United States
“Great service, very attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Eric helped us design a fairly complicated Peru trip, with white water rafting on the Apurimac, the four-day Inca trail to Machu Picchu, and two days in Colca Canyon. Before we left, he advised us thoroughly about what we needed to bring. While we were there, he was always available on his blackberry whenever we had questions.

My travel partner got a little upset stomach at one point on the trip that necessitated some alterations in the plans. Eric was very helpful and worked with us every step of the way to make sure we got what we needed, and helped us continue our trip in the best way possible.

While I was in Peru I heard stories about some hotels being subpar and some buses being unsafe. But Eric booked us in really lovely hotels, and I felt very secure during all of our bus, car, and plane transfers.

I highly recommend Eric Adventures!

Visited June 2013

Lakewood, Colorado
“Best 3 days/2 nights you'll have in Peru!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Javer and his crew are top notch. Whitewater rafting the Apurimac river with these guys and Eric Adventures was the best experience we had in Peru. If your planning on a rafting trip this is your company. From being picked up at the hotel, delicious meals, camping on the beach, a very friendly guide staff that likes to have fun, and an awesome river to raft...I can't give a higher recommendation! Just can't say enough about these guys!

Visited July 2013

Madrid, Spain
“Trip to the Manu Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I'm from Spain and I live in NY, I have been with this company with my wife and our 2 kids, we went to the Manu Park, it was just amazing, guides, transportation, food, lodges, etc..., just the small problem was the rain during the 1st 2 days..., but, we can't complain about that...

So I hardly recommend them to go to the Manu Park....

Visited May 2013
RichardCusco, Manager at Eric Adventures, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thanks very much for your nice coment.., we're here to help you in anything you need in Peru..., all the best for you..