“a true travel partner, even when things went wrong...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Intense Peru - Day Tours

Intense Peru - Day Tours
Urb. Magisterial A-3 Humberto Vidal Unda Dpto. 601 | Magisterial 2da Etapa, Cusco, Peru
+51 994 008 833
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 341 Activities in Cusco
More attraction details
Owner description: Intense Peru is an online travel agency and tour operator with a vast experience designing – especially for you – the most unforgettable trips to Peru. Our highly qualified personnel will offer you an original and exclusive travel experience in a country full of traditions and richness. We will share with you the incredible experience of visiting Peru!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dallas, Texas
“a true travel partner, even when things went wrong...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is the way to travel...a couple of things went wrong because of inclement weather and train schedules suddenly changing but Intense Peru had a back up plan for everything such as a private transport to my hotel because train schedule changed and their intinary got shortened by about 80 miles. Our hotels were simply great and very underprised compared to what other people had paid. We even left logagge along the way to Machu pichi in diferent hotels and diferent drivers since the train to aguas calientes only allows for one back pack per person and still recovered everything on the way back....
If you are looking for a "trusted advisor" to reduce your fear of traveling to an "unkown location", Intense Peru is the way to go...

Visited October 2013
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Pablo,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to design and assist you and your family with your travel needs for your trip to Cusco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, thank you for the pictures uploaded and thank you for such kind words!

Best wishes,

Istanbul, Turkey
“Excellent trip with Intense Peru”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

It is my first review. Before our South America trip of Brasil, Argentina and Peru, I read many reviews from tripadvisor. I have chosen 3 candidate travel agency for our Peru part of trip.
After couple of e-mail traffic with travel agencies, I decided to end up with Intense Peru. Thanx a lot for Luis who answered my all questions and helped me for customized trip. He is so kind and responded immediately my all e-mails.
We are a group of 4 persons (2 couples). Our trip to Peru was 5 days. It includes Lima-Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Machu Pichu. As we are 4 persons, we preferred to choose private service. Our tour guide's Inca knowledge is great. Our tour driver was very helpful. All tours and all transfers was on time. We are very happy to choose Intense Peru.

Some tips;

-At Machu Picchu, El Mapi Hotel is strongly recommended. Free dinner is good deal.

Visited October 2013
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Erkan,

Thank you for taking the time to write your first review on Trip Advisor!

I am very happy to hear you and your party enjoyed your trip to Peru. We would love to assist more travelers from Turkey in the future.

Best wishes,

Auckland, New Zealand
“Thanks Intense Peru!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I highly recommend Intense Peru. Sofia and her team did a fantastic job planning our personalised tour of Peru. The itinerary included highlights such as Lake Titicaca, Cusco, an amazing Amazon experience and of course Machu Picchu. We were met every step of the way by professional guides with good English, in fact the trip went without a single glitch. The flexibility to change the itinerary and move dates around worked perfectly for us, particularly when we decided to change the 4 day Inca Trail to a 1 day walk which enabled us to include Arequipa/Colca Canyon with the extra days. Excellent value for money was an added bonus – the cost was substantially less than group tours purchased in New Zealand. Thanks!
Rick McKinley, Auckland New Zealand.

10 out of 10 Intense Peru! Our itinerary was personalised to match our wishlist and we are pleased we followed Sofia’s recommendations of a homestay on Amantani (Lake Titicaca) and a stay at Tambopata Research Centre on a tributary of the Amazon. Both were highlights together with Machu Picchu and Arequipa. Sofia recommended that we work up to the high altitude locations gradually and this was good advice. We flew from Lima to Arequipa (6000’), then by road to Colca Canyon (9000’) and Puno (12000’), so by the time we arrived in Cusco (9000’) we were acclimatised to the altitude. Sofia is such a delight to deal with and her English is excellent, no doubt a result of her University days in the USA and Italy. Living in the ‘tourism capital’ of Cusco, her knowledge of Peruvian tourist attractions is second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending Intense Peru. Our trip of a lifetime ran like clockwork!
Maggie Twaddle, New Zealand.

Visited September 2013
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Rick and Maggie,

Thank you very much for such beautiful words and for giving us the opportunity to travel to Peru with Intense Peru!

It was a pleasure assisting you in all your travel services. I hope Intense Peru's team contributed to ensure amazing memories of a once-in-a -lifetime trip to Peru.

My most sincere best wishes,

wales
“Intense Peru August 2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

During August this year my wife & I spent 2 weeks in Peru, our trip included visits to Lima, Arequipa, Colca Valley, Cruz del Condor, Cusoco, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Amazonas jungle, all of which was organized by Intense Peru.
All of the accommodation was clean and pleasant, and all transfers were on time.
All flights and transfer documentation was readily available and communication was excellent throughout.
It should be noted ALL of the very different tour guides were both knowledgeable and enthusiastic, be sure to tip!
Regrettably there was a national strike on the day we were due to visit sacred valley, consequently we had an extra day in Cusco with limited places to see, needless to say this was no fault of Intense Peru who refunded us accordingly for the missed trip.
We are happy to recommend Intense Peru.
'The Palmers'

Visited August 2013
Dear Mary and William,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and share it with other travelers around the globe about your travel experience with Intense Peru!

Once again, my sincere apologies for not doing the Sacred Valley Tour as a result of the strike; we were only thinking of your safety.

Kind regards,

Lima, Peru
“This trip exceeded my expectations! Had a great time with my young family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

As a Peruvian, I've travelled to Cusco on three other occasions over the last 30 years, but this was the first time I travelled as a "mom" taking my 5 and 7 year-olds. I was a little apprehensive about the trip, at first, because it's not your typical "Disney" experience, however, I must say Intense Peru catered my trip to the needs of my children. The tour guide for us at Machu Picchu, for example, focused on finding small "Inca treasures" with the girls,while teaching them about the city. We also had a great time at Sacsayhuaman where we explored caves and the girls got to slide down natural rock slides...they had a blast! The valley of Urubamba is spectacular and so great for "outdoor" adventures with kids. Of course, the accomodations booked for us where top-notch and we were all able to get a good night's sleep and hearty breakfasts (included) everyday. Thank you so much Intense Peru!!! I'll recommend your services to everyone who's interested in visiting Cusco or any part of Peru.

Visited October 2013
IntensePeru07, Propietario at Intense Peru - Day Tours, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
Dear Denise,

It was a real pleasure to have the opportunity to design and assist in most of your travel services during your family trip to Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and Cusco, I hope your little girls enjoyed it as well. I have already shared your feedback with my team. Thank you!

We look forward to hearing from you again.

Warm regards,