We stayed here for a total of six nights spread over two weeks returning after trips toPuno and the rainforest. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, and the room was peaceful, clean and comfortable. There was a good selection of things for breakfast. They were very efficient at getting taxis organised and were happy to look after one of our suitcases when we went to Puno and the rainforest. They also can provide oxygen for anyone suffering from altitude sickness (which thankfully we didn't need). The guest feedback book is full of praise and positive comments. Location is about a five to ten minute walk from the plaza and lots of restaurants, depending on how the altitude affects you. I would recommend this hotel to other travellers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence.Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.