Modern room yet cozy, clean, heater, quick hot water, flat screen tv, blow dryer.
Good breakfast - hot and cold selections.
- Noisy from 2nd floor guests walking all night, doors shutting.
- Hotel tour operator and tour guide confusion on our prepaid ruin entry fee - we had to buy the ticket ourselves but was later reimburse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence. Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco