Excellent staff and service. We arrived on an early morning flight from Lima not having slept much the night before due to our 5:30am flight. Somebody picked us up at the Cusco airport and we had a room ready for us even that early in the morning. We had to leave early the next day at 4:30am to hike the Inca trail and they had sack breakfasts prepared for us. We booked to stay with them 4 nights later when we returned and they allowed us to pay our bill upon final check-out. It was a great service they offered. They were flexible with the payment and were able to charge our credit card in either USD or Sol, a great and unexpected benefit while overseas.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence.Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.