Really happy I went with this hotel. The location was great, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and the hotel itself was beautiful and cozy. My room was small but I thought it was perfect for me as I was traveling alone. I enjoyed their included breakfast and the coco tea they have out in their lobby. They held my luggage for me while I was on a trek, which was very convenient. Little noisy on weekend evenings but it didn't bother me. Zero complaints, highly recommend!!!
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza owes its name to the nearby “Plaza de Armas” of Cuzco. It is located only 15 meters from the square via a cobblestone street which separates downtown from the beautiful colonial house in which this stunning hotel is located.Steeped in history, this colonial house once served as home to the family of the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.This beautiful historic building has 20 comfortable rooms and a rest area consisting of a dream patio with wood veneers, illuminated by a beautiful dome that captures the most beautiful sunrises of Cuzco offering magical nights of relaxation.Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza offers a place to rest, and is the ideal place to start and recover from the wonders of a day exploring the magical city of Cusco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.