Everything about the hotel was great -in particular location was v central - but to put it bluntly, it's on party street for cusco so it's very noisy! We stayed on Saturday night and were given the choice of a dim ground floor room overlooking the breakfast patio or a first floor room with more light but overlooking the street. We chose the latter but even with the double-glazed windows, there was no way we could have got any sleep in that room, with all the noise (and this is coming from two people who can sleep through a train wreck). The staff were extremely kind in letting us borrow a bed in another room at two am, but we could hear the noise even in that room.
As much as I would have liked to like is hotel, it didn't serve its purpose of providing a comfortable night's rest!
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza owes its name to the nearby “Plaza de Armas” of Cuzco. It is located only 15 meters from the square via a cobblestone street which separates downtown from the beautiful colonial house in which this stunning hotel is located.Steeped in history, this colonial house once served as home to the family of the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.This beautiful historic building has 20 comfortable rooms and a rest area consisting of a dream patio with wood veneers, illuminated by a beautiful dome that captures the most beautiful sunrises of Cuzco offering magical nights of relaxation.Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza offers a place to rest, and is the ideal place to start and recover from the wonders of a day exploring the magical city of Cusco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.