This is a lovely hotel, tucked away, just around the corner from the main square. Reception staff were friendly and there was a lovely terrace where you could sip the coca tea that was supplied by the hotel. Breakfast was quite good.
The room was decorated with red rose petals, which was a lovely touch as we were on our honeymoon. I had booked a standard room and regretted not having booked a larger room because there is under floor heating in the bathroom. That was great but because it was such a small room we were boiling and there was a window out to a shared courtyard, so couldn't have that open. Hot and stifling.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza owes its name to the nearby “Plaza de Armas” of Cuzco. It is located only 15 meters from the square via a cobblestone street which separates downtown from the beautiful colonial house in which this stunning hotel is located.Steeped in history, this colonial house once served as home to the family of the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.This beautiful historic building has 20 comfortable rooms and a rest area consisting of a dream patio with wood veneers, illuminated by a beautiful dome that captures the most beautiful sunrises of Cuzco offering magical nights of relaxation.Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza offers a place to rest, and is the ideal place to start and recover from the wonders of a day exploring the magical city of Cusco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.