We loved this place. The whole environment was very clean and quiet. The staff were very professional and helpful. We stayed there twice on this trip and had two different, but both beautiful rooms. The temperature was perfect, the beds comfortable, the showers hot, the decor modern, the rooms spacious. Just a really nice place to stay. The breakfast was good too. I couldn't even guess how many hundreds or maybe even thousands of hotels I've stayed in, and this would easily be in my top 5.
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza owes its name to the nearby “Plaza de Armas” of Cuzco. It is located only 15 meters from the square via a cobblestone street which separates downtown from the beautiful colonial house in which this stunning hotel is located.Steeped in history, this colonial house once served as home to the family of the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.This beautiful historic building has 20 comfortable rooms and a rest area consisting of a dream patio with wood veneers, illuminated by a beautiful dome that captures the most beautiful sunrises of Cuzco offering magical nights of relaxation.Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza offers a place to rest, and is the ideal place to start and recover from the wonders of a day exploring the magical city of Cusco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.